✖ Tick Tock Tick Tock ✖

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

♠ Stay

Well, just a very short post about where i stay now.
actually, i still very blur about which part exactly im staying.
as from the address, it's in PJ. but according to other people (taxi driver), is located in subang jaya. and then my uncle told me, it's beside ara damansara. LOL

see how confusing it is? O_o
that's why for now, i just know the way to get to work and from there to go home. HAH!

okay... here are some pics of my uncle's house.


the dining table


isn't it romantic? ^^



living room



and here it comes ......




*******
******
*****
****
***
**
*





ta da ~

my bed and my lovely ginger bread man : )






Dear all my friends,
i'll be coming back to penang next week
so anyone who very miss me just hit me a call and date me out! haha



miss u guys a lot !

No comments:

Post a Comment