✖ Tick Tock Tick Tock ✖

Sunday, November 7, 2010

♠ What I Dream For

Wow ~ Can't believe that this moment actually makes me thought of my bloggie and making me feel like blogging now ! =D
I'm currently alone @ Gurney's Coffee Bean. Just met up with my dear Ching Ching. She's back from Aussie for a few weeks. Thanks for the lovely present that she bought too ! ♥ 

I wonder how's everyone's life now. Rocks ? Enjoying it ? Or full with unsatisfaction ? After meeting up with my dear, I'm feeling more curious and excited with my future life ! I begin dreaming again. Haha ! Always thought of lots of different wonderful scene of my future. With different types of lifestyle, meeting up with different kinds of people, and experiencing new stuffs. ^^ Just very looking forward to it !

I think I'm quite an optimist. Never think about the bad sides until the bad things really happen. Whether it's good or bad,  I think I'll just leave it to God. =D


Hope that what I dream for in the future is achievable. *teeheee ^^



No comments:

Post a Comment