✖ Tick Tock Tick Tock ✖

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

♠ Happy Rabbit Year

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR
HAPPY RABBIT YEAR

wishing everyone have a prosperous year ahead and may all your dreams come true ! =)

It's being better and better year by year. So happy for that ! I really enjoyed a lot with my family and friends. Hope that the happiness will last forever. ♥ 

 ೋღ 年初一 ღೋ


sis & I
I was actually eating. Stuffing the food at a side of my mouth. LOL

 the most adorable cousin, Hermione

part of the girls. Spot the odd one, xuan boy

*more photos coming up ; it's with Jason Uncle new cam* =)


 ೋღ 年初二 ღೋ

pay visit to a few places.

Ms. Lim's house

the blogger

Pheng, the youngest sis
do we look alike ? say no. =p

Wen, the 不大不小 sis. haha !

mummy 

Ms. Lim & Uncle Tan's family

then, we went to 三姨婆's house & 师婆's house.

What a coincidence. 不约而同 =D

evening
Went to Lone Pine hotel with cousins. Uncle Jason and family are staying there for 2 days.

 swimming ? just play around. I don't know how to float man ! =(

 
Pheng & I

poser ? future model she'll be. =D

is she sexy in bikini ? heh.

cousins. Wei wei showing off his muscles !

night
BBQ time ! The usual parking place is used for that. All 3 big families joined for that. An extended BBQ activity. =D





satay corner ; Uncle Jin


by the man - 三叔 , Uncle Jason, Charles


dear Charles, seriously I agree with your bro. You should keep fit ! =p


nom nom nom


Wen & I. I posted this pic because I want to show my not-so-round face ! hohoho ~


they look super alike ! unlike my sis and I.


does he look handsome ? He's my dad. Haha ! Funny expression. =)






Extended family photo. It's not complete. Left out Uncle Alan's family & dear cousie Sean.




coming up : 年初三 Primary school gathering



with love,
__ Eelyn Chan



No comments:

Post a Comment