✖ Tick Tock Tick Tock ✖

Saturday, November 19, 2011

♠ Makeover

Hello people I'm back on track AGAIN. =)

Just done a little makeover for bloggie. 
It was just a random thought. Something came to me and it reminded me that my blog is too black, too dull, TOO BORING. So, I decided to dump away the old one, and give it a new dress. =p

How is it ? 
I don't like pink. It's too cute.
I don't like purple much though, but I think it's nice. Prolly because I'm in purple shirt ? haha
For you information, I  BLUE.

I guess there is no cure for my lazy habit ! Sometimes, I am just very very lazy to do something. Will keep on procrastinate. Even blogging as well ! *slap me*

Will blog more about past few months that I was away from here next time. Just drop by to say hi first. teehee



♥ __ Eelyn Chan


No comments:

Post a Comment