✖ Tick Tock Tick Tock ✖

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

♠ 1 Day Food Trip

Well, this will be just a brief description about my last Saturday’s activity.
When I was just about to concentrate on my studies (gaming), chuan suddenly gave me a call. He asked me whether wanna go to my lil bro’s house for lunch or not. They gonna cook tomyam.

HEY !! did you heard that ? it’s tomyam. FOOOOD you know ? some more tomyam. how could I resist it, right ? hahaha

In the end, I went to chuen’s house instead of being alone and facing the computer at home. His mom was there too. Auntie just let us do whatever thingy in the kitchen. When we started to cook for around 20min, we found that the foodstuff seems insufficient for us to eat. Much less there is 3 of them. Guys eat a lot ma. xD

Therefore, chin hong fetched me back to my house to see if there’s anything that I can get for them. (my whole family weren’t at home) hehe. After that, we went to the market to buy some too.

After 2 hours of cooking, finally the lunch is prepared ! everyone ate like a hungry ghost ? NAH … we enjoyed our meal very much. Ate slowly. For the sake of digestion ma. Haha. After meal, we rest for a while. Planned to study eh, but ended up with poker cards. We played big 2, and that chin hong forcibly occupy chuen’s X Box. Lols

Till night, we had our dinner at chuen’s house too. Not good for rejecting his mom’s invitation ma. ^^ After all, we chit chatted chilled inside his room. I played online mahjong ! haha. Oh yeah ! we got a banana chocolate cake specially delivered for us from friends too. Baked by Alice and Si En. Awww … so nice. Thanks for the cake ya. =)


Before the post ends, lets enjoy some pictures taken on that day.

say cheeeeese =)

memang kacau ni.

pro huh ?

having a break

everyone look what's the prince doing ! unbelievable huh ?

TA DA ~ yummy ...

Mr Lao Kok Kok was the first one who rush to eat.

Before

After

guys tiok si guys. tsk tsk tsk

wallow in X Box-ing

sui boh ? i won leh .... *proud* HAHA

aha .... geng leh ....

Bubble Town-ing

look ! his fats

exhausted cause of being the chef in charge of the day ?
=D




Till then, good night everyone.

Upcoming post : Kuo Chuen's Birthday + Chuan's Big Bowl Challenge


Stay tuned

No comments:

Post a Comment