✖ Tick Tock Tick Tock ✖

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

♠ Back To The Scene

Oh well. It’s been a while since my last update. Was being a little bit busy with my activities. Sem break is meant for us to enjoy it right ? =)

I wonder how is everyone spends their time during this short break. As for me, I was just having a few catch up with long-time-no-see friends & some birthdays celebration. Nothing much special I guess.

Feeling a lil bit sad because I couldn’t join my classmates for genting last week. Sobs. They went for hiking and went to Pantai Kerachut. I wanted to go Pantai Kerachut so badly because I never been there before ! Yet due to some reasons, I cannot and im not allowed to go. Sigh. Anyway, it doesn’t matter anymore. Sooner or later, I will get myself to be there. Trust me. I will. ^^

By the way, I wanted to get myself a part time job as well so that to get some extra income rather than just keep spending. And fortunately, I’ve got that job through my darling Mable. *hugss Although I just work for 2 days, but its better than nothing right ? At least i get some money for my future use on skin care may be. Haha

Hmmm. I think im a quite lazy girl as I always keep procrastinate for not doing this and that ( including update my blog ) . xD Part of the reason for not to blog is because of that stupid blog templates. Few days ago I was about to change it because im sick of black colour. Hopes to find a new nice, simple a clear one. I do managed to find some but due to my super dumbo IT knowledge, I don’t know how to edit that html thingy. Since that, I finally gave up on it after few days and switched it back to the white classic template as what you guys could see now. Yes you’re not wrong. AFTER FEW DAYS. -.- And now I feel glad that I have the sudden urge to blog ! To be more precise, its to kill my boredom because I got nothing else to do for now. Was too lazy to upload photos on facebook. Yeah LAZY again. =P

Actually, this could be said as the second time I’d blog for the same thing because of that stupid connection. And im going to mention this in here for my very first time because whenever I tried so hard to blog everytime, I always get to face this stupid idiot sucky internet connection ! When I was about to publish it, the page suddenly appears “Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage”. ISHHH. This is so irritating + frustrating + annoying ! My mood got ups and downs everytime when im blogging. Grrr.


Okay. Im done with my complaints. Back to this. Im going to post up some photos about the two birthday boy first. The rest one I’ll post it later on after get those photos from my lovely ching ching. =)

Enjoy viewing ~

【 Mr Ewe’s Birthday 】
Date : 21 September 2009 ( Monday )
Venue : QE2 , mamak

Right on that day while I was chatting with some friends, we suddenly thought of an idea to fool on the birthday boy aka Chang Chieh. It wouldn’t be much of a memorable day for him to remember now if we didn’t prank on him that day, don’t you think so ? =D

Well, the plan is that the second main person for the day aka Mag will suddenly tell CC that she couldn’t turn up for his birthday’s celebration. Wen qing will then go and pick her up and she’ll show up herself in QE2 later on. Our main intention is to turn him down and we actually did it ! Whoa … you guys will never imagine that how CC react when he saw Mag came in. 经典lo. All I want to say is : " Gotcha !! " HAHA. No offense yea. We know you would love this surprise very much. =)

birthday boy

fuhyo. what a sweet couple. tak boleh tahan la. haha

Friends

girls always take photo inside the toilet. xD

Darling Mable

Dear Limynn

my dears, without me =/

QE2

group pic before headed off to mamak for supper


【 Poh Hean’s Birthday Pre-celebration 】
Date : 23 September 2009 ( Wednesday )
Venue : Sunway Carnival, Auto City’s TAO

Since we’re heading to Auto City for dinner, they’ve actually plan to get there earlier for some window shopping. As for me who follow their car ( as always ) , I followed them. Hehe. Plan changed when we’re on the way to Butterworth. PH wanted to go for the sports car roadshow thingy and therefore we went there. But too bad, the god never sides us. It rained. Lols. End up we went back to Sunway Carnival. Haha.

kiddo playing kiddo stuffs

TAO - While waiting to be seated ...

Dearsss =)

belows are photos of those yummy food in TAO *winks


PH is trying to act cute ? haha

darling Mable

Joy Joy

with the most fair guy. lols

and finally, group pic

No comments:

Post a Comment