✖ Tick Tock Tick Tock ✖

Saturday, October 3, 2009

♠ The End of Holiday , The Begin of Semester 2

Hell No !!
In a glance of eye, we're now all turning into the last quarter of the year 2009.
Ii'm going to start my Sem 2 on this coming Monday as well. This is way too soon !
Why is holiday always passed so fast ?
How much i wish there are more than 24 hours in a day. =)

In this whole new semester, there are still 5 subjects that I need to study.
They are those who listed as below.

ABFA 1023 Fundamentals of Accounting
AACS1733 Information Technology & Systems
ABBE1023 Macroeconomics
ABDM1073 Introduction to Organisation and Management
AELE2263 English for Communication


````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Well, there are something that i wanted to say to
them.

Fundamentals of Accounting
ewww ... I hate accounts. will never touch it anymore after complete my sem 2 !

Information Technology & Systems
I hope I can do it better than my last year's one. hope that there's not much things to be memorised. =/

Macroeconomics
all time favourite. no more careless in it I hope.

Introduction to Organisation and Management
have no idea about what is it. brand new stuffs for me.

English for Communication
wish that it wont be too hard. the best is all coursework ! haha


````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Timetable also just released yesterday. Thanks for chuan for sending it for me. =D
Overall, it's quite satisfactory. Almost all classes end around / after lunch time except Thursday. Luckily the last period for Thursday is a lecture one.
Which means I could change it to the other day and therefore, I can go back earlier on that day. Hehe.
How good it is if the in charge person slot in the only period in Friday which is 9-10.30 to the other day.
If they're thoughtful enough, then we might have a deep sleep on Friday and there's no need for us to wake up so early to go to college just to attend that single class already what. xD

On the other hand, Sem 1's result is going to be announced in a week time. OH so nervous ! Dont know what grade will I get for it. Anyhow, this is also my first time in diploma, getting a cgpa's grade. Haha. Friends ! Do wish me luck yea. Same too all of those who's going to get their results as well.

GOOD LUCK !


Not to be too upset for the disappointment of the bad results nor too arrogant about the high grade one. Moderate is already enough.
=)

1 comment:

  1. Can you please tell me why?This holidays i sms you also no repy me...Am I do anything wrong make you angry?I ready dunnoe what was happen and make you no reply me at all...Hope yu can reply me as I still seen you as my friend....

    ReplyDelete