✖ Tick Tock Tick Tock ✖

Friday, October 30, 2009

♠ One, Two, Three

oh I'm back to make my blog alive again ! =D
Finally I've made up my mind to blog something about my recent updates. Haha. It's been quite a while I abandoned it. Ever since this Sem 2 started, I'm a little bit busy. Hehe. Just handed in my English personal presentation's outline & taken my first Introduction to Organisation & Management's test 1. Hope I could score well in it. =)

1. The most important big news !
At last, I managed to get my new lappie. Dell Inspiron 1440

the other half of mine xD

2. New hair cut. Fringe shorten. Back to high-school-hair type

2 years hair, bye bye

after hair cut

lunch with sis


3. Hang out with buddies these days

Tuesday
Venue : Gurney's Coffee Bean + Manhattan Fish Market
People : Soo Ping & Seow Wei

The menu

Boooom ! haha

Seafood Platter for Two

Soo Ping

Seow Wei

yummy

oppps !

proper one =D


Wednesday
Venue : Sunrise McD & Gurney's Segafredo
People : Seah Qing, Ring, Xue Mei, Yueh Shan, Hui Shin, Ying Ying

finally i get the contour glass ^^

online

the blogger =)

what's this face ? haha

xoxo



p/s : can't wait to watch Jennifer's Body tonight ! *winks

No comments:

Post a Comment