✖ Tick Tock Tick Tock ✖

Monday, October 12, 2009

♠ She Just Got Her Results !

A short updates for today just to share my happiness to you guys.
The results for the past semester was released this morning.
I'm pretty sure that every tarcians were very nervous and worrying about it. Neither do I. Some would like to know about their results as soon as possible but I'm definitely not. As for me, I still prefer to check my result online when I'm alone at home. My eccentricity. =D

Everyone hopes the best for themselves.
No doubt, I do hope for the best as well as predict for the worst ! Haha.
We should predict for the worst so that we won't get heartbroken when we get the extremely bad results. Yes i insist that ! xD

Some will be delighted with the excel in the results and some will feel down because of the disappointment in the results. I'm glad that i passed all those 5 subjects especially Accounting. This is because it is my weakest subject and I totally don't have any confident in it. Really thank god ! I'm a little bit surprise for getting an A for Microeconomics. Although i really wished to get an A for it before, but after some mistakes I did during the exam, I thought my A had already gone. Very happy that I get what i hoped for. No more complaints. As for the rest of the subjects, it's above average. Nothing much to be talked about.

How much that you get in return is based on how much effort that you actually put in. I do believe in that. Every effort that you put in are definitely worth it !
For those who failed some of the subjects, don't be too disappointed with it alright ? Let's just get up and work harder for it !
Let's study smart and work hard for this semester from now onwards ! No looking back.

Again,

" Study Smart , Play Hard "


Best regards,
Eelyn Chan



No comments:

Post a Comment