✖ Tick Tock Tick Tock ✖

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

♠ First Post In 2011

Heh ! I've been busying for final exam till I neglected my bloggie. I am still having exam. It'll be ended on next Monday. For your information, I just took my first 3-hours-paper which is Marketing Research. It's easy for those who study wisely (according to the tips) ; but it's tough for those last minutes kaki like me ~ I think my A is gone. =(

Pending:
Fundamentals of Finance ; Business & Cyber Law

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

* Brief updates *
Well, I stopped at my trip to KL in the last post. Had a great time at there ! Good people, good food ! To be more precise, good desserts ! Haha. Miss them a lot ~

I spent the last day of my 2010 with the same people that we celebrated on the past 31st Dec of 2009. 
The Tourist was the last movie that I watched in 2010 ; 
T.G.I. Friday was the last place I've visited in 2010 . 

Nothing more to say. It's awesome ! ROCKS ~ =D 

*too bad no pictures ; memories last*

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

As for the new year of 2011, I see everyone has their own resolutions for the brand new year. What about me ? I don't have that much of time to think about this yet.
Learn from the mistakes is still the most important one. Will keep improving myself and be the great one ! 

It's still me, the only true me ! =)


Till then. 


__ Eelyn Chan

No comments:

Post a Comment