✖ Tick Tock Tick Tock ✖

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

♠ This Is How I Spend My Year End - 2010

Hey people ~ I'm currently blogging from KL. I'll be staying @ Javy's place for a couple of days. Thanks for the treat dear ! =)

Yay ~ Finally I'd made it down to KL after such 'adventurous' noon I would say. 
The departure time for the bus was at 3.30pm and dad was just going to fetch me to Sg. Nibong at 2.45pm. It's already a bit rush. Who knows, an incident happened. The petrol leaked out from his motor. :-O We took some time to clean up everything then only off to petrol station to fill up the gas and headed to the terminal station. That was already 3.05pm ! In the end, I reached at the place just on time. *phew  Luckily the bus didn't left yet. I was still able to make it. =D

However, it's quite risky because I still haven't buy the ticket for going back to Penang. For the worst plan if there's no ticket, I'll be celebrating 2011's New Year Eve here and then go back to Penang next week. Then I'll be dead in final exam ? =x Hope I won't. Already expected this and I'd bring down some notes for doing revision. =)

That's all for tonight, bed's calling. *they are already sleeping, opps*

Tomorrow's schedule : KLCC, Pavilion, Times Square / Sg. Wang =D



No comments:

Post a Comment