✖ Tick Tock Tick Tock ✖

Monday, December 20, 2010

♠ Everything Is Against Me !

Well, the everything that I meant wasn’t the real “everything”. In this case, it is referring to my “gadgets” ! Damn it. Spoilt at the wrong timing ! :'(

First, it’s my lappie’s adapter. About a week ago, it gone a little insane and it finally spoilt 2 days ago. Spent RM150 on it to get a new replacement.

Secondly, it’s the battery. Oh well, I am the one to be blamed. Overwork it. "Your battery is able to charge normally, but it is reaching the end of it's usable life." This is what the lappie show me. Another big SIGH !

The third one, my k660i ! Oh gosh ! Totally got no idea what’s wrong with the buttons. Problems everywhere. The options thingy for languages keep popping out when I’m typing messages ; keep on hang and restart by itself ; etc etc … So upset because of this. Really makes me feel like dump it far away from me and go and get a new phone. Can I ? Can I ? Pleaseeeee … Buy first and earn the money back slowly OR suffer first, then only get a new one next year ? Down ~

How could all of these happen at about the same timing ?! This is so ridiculous ! Hmph. Seriously angry !

I AM POOR NOW !

I NEED MORE CASH !


2 comments: