✖ Tick Tock Tick Tock ✖

Monday, December 20, 2010

♠ What Season ?

It’s the end of the year ! Yeah I know.
Christmas is coming soon ! Yeah I know.
It’s SHOPPING SPREEEE !

Ahhhhh sales everywhere ! 50% – 70% ! Crazy mad insane ~ It’s already been a habit for me to shop at KL every year end. What about this year ? Stuffs at there are much much more cheaper than here ! I don’t want to miss it !

As you know from my previous post, I’m suffering from shortage of cash and dilemma on whether to buy new phone or not. Besides this, there are still presentations and tests going on. It’ll only be ended on this Wednesday. Hopefully. Because of the assignments, my shopping plan to KL has been postponed and postponed and postponed ; changed and changed and changed. *yawns*

I’m praying for a better day ! Hope that there’s no more interruptions.
I want to shop ! Shop till drop !
Then I’ll be a good girl and study for final exam. =/


2 comments:

  1. waiting for u... i m waiting for u... waiting for u.... la la la la la...

    ReplyDelete