✖ Tick Tock Tick Tock ✖

Thursday, December 23, 2010

♠ The Unfortunate Me In The End Of 2010

Updates about me ? Yeah sure. Updates about my phone too !

Yeah I am still going to talk about my phone. Please don’t get bored about this okay ? Thanks =)

 

Well, we finally completed this sem’s coursework but I don’t feel relieved or happy at all. Can somebody tell me why ? =(

Prolly because what we’ve went through during the last presentation today ? Hmmm. I admit that I do get affected a little. Other than this, there’s still something else that cause me becoming moody. Sigh. I’m way too weak. Too easily get affected by external stuffs. Please teach me how to control and manage my EQ.

 

As for my phone, the latest news for it is that the button ‘3’ is not functioning anymore. And the bad news is that I got to key in PUK no. for the 3rd time again. Unfortunately, this time is totally helpless ! It need to key in ‘3’ for unlocking my phone. Damn ! This is truly totally spoilt ! –.-

 

Enough of unfortunate things happen on me already ? I’m sick of it !

 

Oh ya, lappie’s battery spoilt too. It says it’s time to change a new one. Luckily I’d bought a new adapter. Seriously –_____-

 

Please stop this !!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment