✖ Tick Tock Tick Tock ✖

Saturday, December 11, 2010

♠ Via Windows Live Writer

Hey everyone ! I’d just downloaded Windows Live Mail & Windows Live Writer few hours ago. Now I’m trying to blog through this Live Writer. Seems interesting ! =)

Life’s getting bored nowadays. Bad news here and there. Just got to know that I have 2 presentations + 1 assignment due on my 20th birthday ! I AM SO SAD NOW !
I’m so going to wish for my birthday that I don’t want anymore assignment stuffs on my future birthday ! Especially 21st ! Hmmph

It’s Saturday ! We have to attend for Business & Cyber law classes. Sucks sem !

Not to forget,
Happy birthday to my dear sis ! It’s her 18th.
picblog

1 comment:

  1. Expanding the functions of Windows Live Writer is easy with the use of plug-ins; here's a link to the main Windows Live Writer gallery...

    Link:
    http://gallery.live.com/results.aspx?bt=9&pl=8

    Until next time,
    Larry Henry Jr.

    ReplyDelete