✖ Tick Tock Tick Tock ✖

Monday, January 11, 2010

♠ Emotionally Fragile

. _: Friendship :_ .

The glory of friendship is not the outstretched hand, nor the kindly smile, nor the joy of companionship; it is the spiritual inspiration that comes to one when you discover that someone else believes in you and is willing to trust you with a friendship.

Though friendship is not quick to burn, it is explosive stuff.



" It's Fragile, Please Handle With Care "



p/s : I do believe that friends come and go at times . I cherish and appreciate the precious friendship and the every moment i have with all my friends . I really do . I'll try my best to maintain each relationship with my friends but once it's really over, it's over right ? Nothing could be done anymore . I'll respect what you want it to be . =)


1 comment: