✖ Tick Tock Tick Tock ✖

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

♠ Temporary Relieved

Wheeeeee !
Holiday mood is ON !
This is what a student always expect for.  =)

Just done my Sem 2 final exam few days ago.
And yeah ! I'm failing Fundamentals of Accounting this time. 80 bucks is already being prepared for resit this paper next Sem. Lols

Will be starting Sem 3 after chinese new year. Which means around 3 weeks from now onwards.
Of course, I'll be enjoying my so-short holiday to the max ! WOOHOOO

I'm still very headache. So far for those who don't know me well, I still haven't get a P lincense. Hmmm. Pathetic ? Nah. I don't even care. Lols. Should I go and get it now or ....... Drag it again ? Hah ! Everyone is so concern about this. Haha ! Seriously I need to get a part time job man !
MONEY is super insufficient !!

There are just too many to-buy list. Well, girls ..... You know lah. =D

Chinese new year is getting very close yet how come I don't have the excited feeling at all ? -__-
Well, I feel as I'm growing, the feeling just fade away. Sooooo boring. Cheh.
I miss the olden days. The days where I'm jumping and hopping around, laughing and playing like a siao ginna, eating till comot look, and the most important one - getting lots and lots of ANGPAU !
This is a must okay ?  =P


Okay. This is the recent updates. =)



p/s - darling & dear : if you're reading this, don't forget that it's already being more than 2 months we didn't hang out ! I'm still waiting for your date ! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment