✖ Tick Tock Tick Tock ✖

Sunday, January 31, 2010

♠ Believe It Or Not

Right ! Believe it or not.
What I'm going to write are all the truth of mine. You'll get to know me more.
Or I should say, I'm losing my image real soon ! Haha. You will never know the other side of mine unless I want to let you know. =)

Why am I writing this ? I'm just too bored. Therefore, it's just for me to kill time.
If you don't want to downgrade my impression on you, just don't read it alright ?
That's all my ........ wierd personality ? Poor habit it is.


The lists below are not in sequential order.
  1. I burp after meal. It’s the kind of loud and proud type. Haha. Burping shows that I’m full and satisfied with what I eat. (of course, it only happens at home)
  2. I fart loudly too especially in front of my sisters.
  3. I left my cupboard in a mess stage 365 days in a year. Everthing just pile up. Overlap here and there.
  4. I eat supper late at night.  p/s : I’m a girl. Most of the girls don’t right ?   -.-
  5. I don’t get up right after I wake up. Get up straight away is such a dumb act for me. Who doesn’t like the feeling of nua on the bed ?  =)
  6. I don’t like to fold my quilt because I think it’ll be nicer to left it messy as I’ll feel the warmth the next time I use it.
  7. I won’t step out of my house if my hair isn’t dry. That's just embarrassed.
  8. I keep unwanted stuffs such as receipts, empty skin care bottles, etc. In other words, I’m a rubbish collector


Well, there are still some I do not write it out. Got to leave some images for myself ma. Hahaha.
Surprise much ? Hmmm. I'll try to change it ! Seriously.
Will go for the 4th first. I don't want to get fat d. Did I mention I gained weight already ? It's 52 now. After rounded off.  =(

No comments:

Post a Comment