✖ Tick Tock Tick Tock ✖

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

♠ World of IT


Did any of you guys receive a lot of unknown people add on msn ? The hotmail is like very long one. Combination of alphanumeric characters. He/she has been nudging me for a few days already. Got bored with that and out of a sudden, I replied it since I got nothing much to do. Lols


He/she - in blue ; Me - in pink

LashawnDecock0374@hotmail.com just sent you a nudge.
   ?
 hey
 yes ?
 i'm 21/f your a male right?
 no
 im a female
 nice, I just got off work and finally got some time to relax which site did i msg you from again?
 -.- 
 I know a way we can chat and have a better time.. do you cam?
 no
 Well i don't do yahoo cam or any other cam because i have been recorded before... But i do know one site you can watch me on cam, that assures me no one records...
i dun wanna watch u
 I mean... Do you want to see me on my cam?
 no
 Ok go to http://twurl.nl/bypp86 accept the invite on the page baby
 dont want
 sweet, fill out the info ur info.. i can not wait for you to see me baby let me find something nice to wear
 crap
 its the sites policy to ensure no minors get access to the site, so they might ask for CC to verify your age babe.
 babe ur ass
 What color Panties do you think i should wear? i might have you favorite color here somewhere...
 transparent
 Your such a good boy, i'm gonna show you what good boys deserve.. you can tell me to do anything you want me too!
 i am a girl
 Ok let me know when you get in so I can invite you directly to my cam.
 stupid
 bye bye
 u have to enter a cc, atm, or debit card so they can tell your of age, thats the ony way to see me sweety  
 i dont wanna see you !!!!
 go away
 k you in yet babe??
 NO
 k
- end -


Ewww .... Lame ! conLANfirm it's virus/worms/whatever shit d la. Don't know much about IT stuffs. Remember not, I'm IT noob. Lols. Got another nudge and I tried it out again. The chat is exactly the same as the previous one eh. How computerized is it huh ? Those people really got nothing much to do. -__-
So people, beware of this kinda stupid-lame stuffs. Ignore all of them except our friends. Oh well, sometimes friends do send us virus accidentally. Aiya. Be more vigilance will do.


Till then ....

Currently listening to Kris Allen - No Boundaries

No comments:

Post a Comment