✖ Tick Tock Tick Tock ✖

Sunday, February 14, 2010

♠ Off to Pangkor Island

BOOOOOOOOOO !

It's 14th February 2010

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR


Wishing everyone has a wonderful & blessed new year. Do enjoy the brand new tiger year ! =)


HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY


Wishing the couples always sweet sweet + lovey dovey ! =)


It's 2.15am now. Done preparing + praying stuffs. All I'm waiting for is the clock strikes at 4 and BOOOM ! All of us off to Pangkor Island. Wheeeee ~ I guess everyone is sleeping right now. So that they can fully charge their energy for receiving lots of angpaus later on. 

p/s : I'm currently blogging while manicure-ing. Soooo hard to type. =P


Ahhhhhh ! Can't wait can't wait. 1 more hour to go. Everyone is sleeping except me. Haha. I'm not going to sleeeeep. Well, I always have this kind of wierd act whenever I'm having trip or what. Uhhmm. Not everytime, but most of the time la. Leaving Penang wor .... xD It doesn't mean that I don't like staying here alright ? Just that I love to go to other places more. Teehees

Gonna take lots of photos with family, relatives & cousins. There'll be 16 of us having this vacation at Pangkor. A lot of people ? Yeah. Extended family ma. It's still not the complete one oh. =D Uncle Alan & the family coming back from Sg too. Get to see them real soon. Hope all of us have fun in this 3 days trip. 

Hohoho ~ Time is ticking away. *winks

I shall off everything and go pretend that I'm sleeping. Everyone is going to wake up in 15min time. =D


GOODBYE EVERYONE !
I'll be back on Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment