✖ Tick Tock Tick Tock ✖

Friday, February 12, 2010

♠ Presents vs. Memories


TADAAAA !

I've changed new mattress for welcoming the coming of Chinese New Year. Haha ! Actually it's been forced by mom. Well, it's the normal tradition also la. Spotted my gingey & Patrick not ? It would be a more perfect family photo if Snoopy is inside. *hint hint*  xD

Well, I've digged out lots of things when I'm cleaning my room. They reminded me about those sweet memories. =)


To those Chinese Orchestra members, still remember this ? You guys gave each of us a graduation bear during our high school graduation day 2007. I still can sense my gam dong-ness that time. I cried. Haha. How perceptual I am. =P

 I wonder who suggested to write this eh. Hmmph. Tzi Yee right ? HAHAHA


So cute ! Like it very muchie ♥ 

I found this too ! Y.E's production. See ! I never dump presents one. *winks

And I found both of this. Birthday + Valentine's presents back in N years ago. Lols


It's just a past memories. =)

" When we fall down, we learn from it. "

Thanks for taught me this. Felt happy actually. 
p/s : At least I'm not that childish like some other people. ^_^
Harlo ! I don't think I've offended you as I'd treated you very nicely all the while. Blame yourself for offended me at first. I just like to mention it here all of a sudden.


As for me, by capturing down the moment is also a kind of framing up the memories as we can look back the past that happened on us before.


 Reminiscence 

No comments:

Post a Comment