✖ Tick Tock Tick Tock ✖

Saturday, February 13, 2010

♠ Last 2


One more day to go before Chinese New Year + Valentine's Day !
Double happiness for the couples. =)

How do I spend my whole day ? Hmmm. I slept until 1 something and skipped helping aunt in the process of preparation for praying the ancestors. =P
Headed to Gurney after lunch and bath. I didn't tag along with uncle and cousins because gotta get some stuffs for myself plus I got facial at 4.30pm. Not forgot to mention, SEOW WEI PPK ME ! Hmmph !!

Went for the RM79 package - deep cleansing & facial moisturizing treatment. Since I'm still under the age of 19, I got the student price ! It's only RM48. =P

First time went for facial, have to snap a bit one. =D

Get to do foot bath before facial. 

The tools

Kakiku. =D

Oh ya, phone have to turned to silent mode.

Didn't take any other pictures any more. Got a huge pimple on my nose. Sad case. Hope it can be healed in 1 day time. Praying real hard. Hmmm. Overall was quite good. The environment is very relaxing, beautician also quite polite. Good service. Haha. The only thing I would like to complain is, I feel pain when she's squeezing the blackhead. =(
And since I could not get to spend any in FOS + I get the student price which already saved me RM31, I decided to buy the Aloe Vera Gel that cost RM60. HAHAHA. By the way, I've spent more than a hundred thus got a RM20 voucher that can give to those who never been there before. It can be used for facial or buying their products. Anyone want it ? First come first serve basis alright ? Just leave me a message will do. =)


Check list for Pangkor trip with family :
Swimsuit - done
Sunblock - done
Shades - X
Hat - X
Goggles - X

DUH ... Stop stop stop ! I'm way too lazy to check. Haven't pack my stuffs too. Haha ! I always last minute one yet my things will be very complete eh. So no worries. No shades and hat ? Whoa .... Ho sheh. Gonna get barbecued when I'm back. Lols. I think I'm going to get it tomorrow. Hopefully got the spare time. =)


I don't think I'll blog until I'm back from Pangkor Island.


Once again, 

Happy Chinese New Year


Till then,

__ Eelyn Chan

No comments:

Post a Comment