✖ Tick Tock Tick Tock ✖

Thursday, February 4, 2010

♠ A Day With Love



It's been a long time since the last time we hang out. Planned for this outing last week and here we are. Glad that Ping can make it. She got the off day on today. =)

Ping came to my house at first to do some stuffs and fetched me to meet Wei after that. As you know, girls are always very slow one ma. So, sorry for being late la ha. I know you do forgive us one. Haha !

First station : Redbox
Since Wei promised to treat us lunch, therefore I didn't order any food in Redbox. Only 2 mango juice. But for Ping, this is not the way for her. For those who know her, she is that kind of very eatable person. Hah ! She gets hungry easily. So so ordered the rice that meant for "dogs" to eat. Haha ! Regretted ? =)

Foods & Drinks 

The blogger who always abandon her blog =)

Singing also press handphone. Tsk tsk tsk







Second station : Siam Express
It's already 3pm after finish K songs. Haha. As usual, we always got insufficient of time in Redbox. Whatever la. Then we headed to Siam Express - the place where Wei's working now. Wei very hardworking huh. Off day also visit there. =D

What else will girls do when they get along ? Camwhore for sure. Haha

While waiting for the food to be served ...

me again

Ping

Wei

I likey

Ping's dumb dumb look. Took it by accidentally =D

Us . 

The drinks

This Ping is pretending that she ordered Carlsberg but actually she's not. She ordered carrot juice. Reason is that she scares she'll get drunk because she is going to ride back home. Lols. How cute is our lil Ping Ping. Hahaha

Yo ! The food is finally here. I don't know all the names for the food. Must ask our Wei d. Haha. Only know the green curry one quite nice. Of course, tomyam is always the best ! Yummy ! =)

Tomyam

This is the green curry. Must try !

Dont know what chicken. Haha

Fried prawn with bla bla sauce ? Lols

Chicken again

Some kind of Otak-otak with fishy and sotong inside. Nice one

The table for 3 of us

Yeah this girl again. Jiak pun jiak beh cheng ah. Always on the phone one. -.-





Wei : " I paid for the bill ! "
Thanks for the treat. =)
p/s : Wei insisted me to post this up. 

Third station : Jalan - jalan
Felt damn full after eating for around 1.5 - 2 hours. Lols. Walked around. I went to tekan money again. Ahhhh. Again ! Broke d man. Seriously just cant control it. We were just wandering around just to wait for the clock to strike at 6pm then BOOOM bye bye. Went to find SuLi at Crocs, bought some stuffs and searched for something that they want. Both of them spent the most today. I'm the lucky one. Hehe. Broke d so I got nothing to be demanded la ! We went to HerbaLine just to ask for some info but ended up, Wei and I made an appointment with them for facial treatment next week. Hah ! I wanted to do facial for some time d. Finally I'm going next week. Lols. Can't stand my chan chan face anymore. Chinese new year's coming soon. ^^


Ohh ! One thing before I forget. We went to Maggie T. You know what ? I saw the ginger bread man's key chain and the big one for hug hug eh. Got in dark colour leh ! So nice man ! Furry furry so cute .... I want the biggest one ! =(

At a time when Ping was in a very self-contradicting condition, where she's considering whether want to sign up for Digi broadband or not, we kept on disturb her with something that she couldn't make decision. Well, I'm in the dominant position. She wanted to get the student plan and I'm the only one who have the student card. So, we got some terms and conditions. Hehe. She must ppk Yi Zhen if she needs my help for her in signing up Digi broadband. Sorry la Yi Zhen ! Can save money you know. Who doesn't want it ? =D

While waiting for sign up

Suffering look. Money flew away ~ ~ 

By the way, I dedicate this for you Ping. You've ppk Yi Zhen. Wahaha

Fourth station : Movie time
Therefore, plan changed after that. We've bought a movie ticket for Tiger Woohoo. It's movie day. =)

Not bad. That's just so Malaysian. Haha. We met Carly after movie. She just knock off. Then we decided to go for dinner as we have not taken any yet. Headed to gurney drive.

Fifth station : Gurney Drive


Didn't order much because I still can feel the full-ness of the food I'd taken in at Siam Express. Lols.

with Carly



That's all for today. Had fun overall. Must hang out more often when all of us are in Penang or else we have to wait until god-knows-when d. Xoxo 



No comments:

Post a Comment