✖ Tick Tock Tick Tock ✖

Friday, February 20, 2009

♠ Burst

get emo suddenly
especially in solitary moment, for me
im a girl who easily affected by small lil thing
and i tend to simply think about anything
when im all alone by myself
everything just keep coming up on my mind
lose control ...
mind and heart are just being seperated
what im thinking, what i want, what i wish for
all these are just so hard to fulfil
my mind just dont listen to my heart
neither do my heart ! >.<
everything just spinning round and round
endlessly
never comes to a conclusion
i think by now, i shall need to make a decision on my own
strongwilled and determined one
never be of two minds
and once i've decide
never look back
and just work for my own future
with no regrets !
well, i guess im okay now
should be ......
he appeared in my mind
and my mind flashed back to scenes of the past
the moments and the memories we had together
i think i'll just let it stop there
let it be the sweetest thing left behind
for reminiscence
let it be ... and let go ...

No comments:

Post a Comment