✖ Tick Tock Tick Tock ✖

Monday, February 9, 2009

♠ Tagged By Jua

i've been tagged by JUA !!! again ...

Rules:

Use Google Image to search the answers to the questions below.
Then you must choose a picture in the first page of results, and post it as your answer.
After that tag 7 people.


1. Age of next birthday:

19th




2. A place I would like to travel:

Venice




3. A favourite place:

beach ...
where it'll be a nice view for watching
sunrise and sunset





4. Nickname I had:


tut tut

nuh ... it's not that
this is just exclusively for JOYCE' to call me like that ni
it supposed to be Eelyn actually ...
but i just cant find any picture of my nick ... =(
how sad it is !
that's why i have to choose this ugly one



5. A favourite colour:

BLUE is my all time favourite




6. A favourite food: im sorry to say that,
i cant make a decision among all these
cakes, ice creams, chocolates, sweets and candies
they're just IRRESISTABLE for me !!!




7. College/ University major:
Hospitality management





8. Name of my love:
him, my love




9. A hobby:
singing





10. A bad habit:



opps ! it seems a bit rude .... haha





okay ... serious eelyn !





Procrastination la ....




11. My wish list:


laptop !!

there's still more things that i want ... just look at the RHS bar then you'll know =)

The 7 people that i wanna tag are:

1. Carly
2. Ronald
3. Odesha
4. Kim Hooi
5. Mable
6. Kevin
7. Hugo

No comments:

Post a Comment