✖ Tick Tock Tick Tock ✖

Saturday, February 21, 2009

♠ Last 3 Days

hello everyone,
i'll be quite busy after next week
gonna start working soon Gurney's Lancome promotion

23rd February - 1st March 2009
feel free then drop by to pong chan me la =)

eversince i came back from KL
i've been hanging out a lot with friends until today

yeah ... today
went for an interview

and guess what ... i got the job
WOOHOO $___$
then went to Penang Bowl
along with cc, sam, daniel and wen qing
all i can say is
I SUCK IN BOWLING LA ~ haha
afterall, watched "Valkyrie"

went for dinner / supper before headed home

sooping asked me go hiking tomorrow but i think i cant make it =(
gonna have dinner with my family + a VIP came all the way down from KL which i dont know one

im planning to get myself a new black shirt and black pants
for the sake of next week's work lol
i dont have a plain black shirt or pants that can wear to work
can u imagine that .... @_@
yeah that's me
zzzzzzz



anyone wanna accompany me to buy ? =/

No comments:

Post a Comment