✖ Tick Tock Tick Tock ✖

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

♠ Batu Feringghi and Coffee Island

yessss !!!! hung out with my darling, Mable. =)

we went to batu feringghi last tuesday and Coffee island along with her bros + cousin a few days ago.

Batu Feringghi


then, we went to Coffee Island on saturday. It was the relay for life day. but i didnt join it this year. i am suppose to be staying at home and do nothing. but suddenly, plans changed. Mable called me and ask me out. till then, the day has changed. mua darling brightened it up! haha


me

me; Mable dar

the drinks

Blue Hawaii

as usual, the girls chat-ed and discussed about stuffs. the twins - Mable's bro, are very humor. why? they are looking for gfs. haha! too bad i didnt take any pics of them. may be next time. and i'll show that to my readers. for those who interested, can contact my darling. she'll be incharge for her bros. HAHAHA



joke? are u laughing? LOLs


cant blame me... im born with silly humour-ness. im way too boring d. =/

No comments:

Post a Comment