✖ Tick Tock Tick Tock ✖

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

♠ My KL Life

WHAT THE FISHHH ...!!!

I was writing this post all the while since 2 hours ago and guess what, it just gone like that !!!
$#%^$#!*#*^&^%
Oh well, Im a very patient person. So, im going to write bout it all over again. AGAIN. Lol

Okay, back to last December 2008
I went down to KL with my family to pay a visit for my relatives and of course the most important one, SHOPPING. =)
The mall that we went: SG Wang, Pavillion, Sunway Pyramid
2 words to describe the Christmas tree: splendid + wonderful =D




after having fun for few days, that's the time for me to get apart from my family. they dropped me at my uncle's place and that's when i started to work. =)

this is gonna be a very lengthy post. so for those who's not interested, just scroll it down will do. hehe

my working T for pc fair 2008

went to Subang Parade's Swensen's on 17th December 2008
anyone remember what day is that day? it was my birthday!
it wasn't very special actually. no cakes, no red eggs, no friends. =/
but nevermind la. quite thankful cuz aunt bring us to Swensen's for ice creams.
i ordered the mango flavoured one. *teehees*

p/s: there's still 3 wishes on my hand cuz i haven't blow my candles!


On the 20th December 2008

I did a silly thing I guess
Everyone knows I just arrived at KL for around 2 weeks ni and guess what, I can go to Cheras I think .... all the way from the place where I stay. Without knowing the directions and all .... im so daring huh? HAHA
That was a sudden decision. My uncle, Jason said that he'll drop me to meet up my friends and I have to find the way to go back to his house the next day. Im okay with it and therefore, headed to Maluri Hotel to find them. It's already midnight that time. haha
and because of me, they stay up and we chit chat-ed till 4am in the morning. =D

hooi; zhen
ring; ping hooi; ring

the silly ring =D


this is the place where they had their competition
if im not mistaken, they got the Gold Prize
*BRAVO*





the bad news is, i dont know how to go back from there place where i am. dont know which bus or LRT to take also. was damn regret why i rejected to take the GPS from my uncle. LOL
and it cost me around RM35 to take a taxi to get back. >.<
i guess this already taught me a lesson. = =



went to One U on 25th December, 2008
Christmas Day !
i accompanied my aunt, Serine and my cute lil cousin, Hermione for shopping
they're having a company trip to HK the next day
too bad people, im not going =(

aunt is picking jackets and socks


she enjoyed it much!

she's cute ~ aint she? =)


its tea time! dine in at a place called Delicious

we ordered this. *forgot the name*

yummm ~
nice to eat. we cant finish it you know?


some days after joyce came down to KL for her further studies, we meet up finally! so glad to see her again. i've been rotting at there for almost a month d. that's bored okay. that's another bad experience. a very interesting outing turned out to be an adventure trip. lol. im lazy to explain d la. straight to the point, we took 3 hours to reach her hostel from One U. = =

camwhored in the fitting room. HAHA

love this the most <3

another day, we meet up and went for shopping again. hehe. im overnight at her place this time. so, this time is much more relax d. we met at KL central then took the monorail to Times Square.

she scared to take monorail cuz its shaky. look at her face! haha

we had lunch at Sweet Chat

the hungry ghost

yummy food *winks

and we bought this couple chains. muahahaha
p/s: ah ho, pls dont kill me. haha!

we walked to SG Wang after few hours shopping at Times Square
what we did after that? continue shopping for sure. HAHA
till we're tired, then we find some place to sit and had our dinner

Delifrance



its SOOOO relax when we reached the hostel. freaking tired after shop and walk for entire day. we went to the mamak stall near by for supper too. huge appetite we have huh ~ haha
i slept over at her place. and therefore, we had a very long chat that night. till afternoon, then only we had our brunch. =D

Subway

us



as for the last day i work, we have a special event for that day. movie, lucky draw and company dinner

Bedtime Stories

we played this after back to office. what's the name of it d huh? hehe


the baby monster

the hamper for lucky draw

i won the 2nd prize =D

the dinner was great. but i didnt took any photos. oh ya, i got a red packet from them. =D

phew ... finally
i manage to complete this post today
after so long
xD

No comments:

Post a Comment