✖ Tick Tock Tick Tock ✖

Monday, April 13, 2009

♠ Jumble Up

didnt know what to blog about. starting to be lazy bout blogging d. nothing much for me to express here. everyday just doing the same thing. working on the weekday, and staying at home during weekend. if im lucky, then i'll hang out with those who date me out. haha

feel confused and annoyed recently. bundle up with many things. my mind is totally in a mess.
well, i think im not decisive enough to make up my mind. shilly shally all the time. scared that i'll make a wrong decision after all. i know i shouldnt be like that. but i just cant control it. i like to think bout this and that, whether its correct or not, right or wrong and all. how to change this? somebody please slap me.

what is effing wrong with me? what happened to me these days? im almost in the god damn bad sucky mood everyday when im home. easily get to quarrel with my mom. i wonder if im wrong or she's in the mood of PMS? LOL pardon my rudeness.
i dont like being command by someone to do this and that. i dont like being force by someone to do something. i dont like you all watching over me.
why i feel like escaping from here as soon as possible? i just want my own freedom. sometimes, my friends would ask me:" dont you have enough freedom for now?" my answer will definitely be a NO. i guess there's no need for me to say it out why.

eyes rolling, head spinning, mind is thinking the same question all over again. again and again. when will i get the right answer? let it go and it'll just come to me someday? follow what it says deep inside my heart? taking the advices from parents? i dont know.

work hard? enjoy our life?
let us decide it on our own.

Live The Life

No comments:

Post a Comment