✖ Tick Tock Tick Tock ✖

Friday, April 24, 2009

♠ Reminiscence

i couldn't sleep. due to the god-damn hot weather. i was being fast asleep and few hours later, wasn't sure bout the time, i woke up. sweating all over the body! nah ... not so serious. But it's HOT ! cannot stand it anymore. lol



All of a sudden

i miss redbox
i miss the old times
i miss my far-away friends
i miss kfc's twister and cheesy wedges
i miss tiramisu and chocolate mint cakes =)
i miss the hanging out moment with my love ones
i miss everything
i miss you

Unconditional desires ...

i want Dell's Inspiron 15
i want to go Redang
i want my old white watch back
i want a new change for my hair
i want the aqua color contact lens
i want my cheque for the first two weeks of april


human being just wont satisfy with what they're having now
SO DO I !

No comments:

Post a Comment