✖ Tick Tock Tick Tock ✖

Friday, April 24, 2009

♠ A Night Called Dot Dot Dot

arghhh !!! totally gave up hope on Plurk already. =( it's been wasting up my time almost half an hour just to wait for it to be connected. should i say its Streamyx's fault ? the connection speed is extremely slow! i got nothing much to do except to spend some time on my blog.

did you notice that i blog much more lesser than last time already ? this is because im a bit busy recently. busying with working, so that to let more money flow in to my pocket! other than this, i'll hang out with my love ones once in a while. well, it may be twice a week. and the most important one, i helped mom doing the house chores! *big grin as for the rest of the time, im being a pig if im not watching tv. HAH!

another good thing to celebrate is that, im not going to work for next monday! which means that i'll be FREE for 5 days continuously, tomorrow onwards. WOOOHOOO ~ what a nice arrangement for me. thank you mr tharman. =)

anyone wanna date me out ? haha my time is pack for tomorrow and half of sunday. or we shall hang out next week? perhaps accompany me to buy shoes? hehe

today as usual, worked and back home. mom didnt cook so we went for dinner. western food again! i almost had western food once a week. haha oh ya! i met Raymond. hey you, what acne depression? it looks normal ni kay? after dinner, i left earlier to gurney cuz im going for a movie with cc. we watched The Uninvited. then he dropped me home after movie ended.

so bored
im turning in for tonight
going for a jog 2moro morning
*praying hard that i could wake up on time*

No comments:

Post a Comment