✖ Tick Tock Tick Tock ✖

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

♠ Great Time For The Past Few Months

Let's see some of the activities of the past 2 months.

Pantai Kerachut

I like this


I can't find my sunblock and because of that, I became darker again. -.-

Dear Seow Wei 21st
World Invasion: Battle Los Angeles

Dinner @ Swensen's

Us =)

Work @ PC Expo, PISA
the blogger say HI =)

 dear Javy ♥ 

the promoters =)

A food day before final exam
[ Chicago Rib House & Manhattan Fish Market ]
Got this free voucher from the Facebook fan page. Thanks Chicago Rib House.

I'm really in love with it ! Super nice ♥♥♥

Dinner for us - Manhattan Fish Market

Tada !

Spot the difference ?
Veggie meal vs. veggie-less meal
I'd really tried my biggest effort to finished it. That's my maximum. The upper one was the Salad with grilled chicken that I ordered in CRH. Wrong order. lol

TAO @ Auto City
darling Mable =)

 
Delicious !
heard that TAO is going to increase the buffet price per pax soon. Is that real ?

Us in 2009. Same place, same people.

Us in 2011. Without Joyce & Poh Hean. Everyone has grown up. ^^ 

Chilled @ UPR
Spot a rude boy ? Tsk tsk.

Me ! ^^


Upcoming post:
Dennis & Chin Hong's birthday. That's also my worst experience ever. Bad luck day ! 

So, stay tuned for that ! 
Nights.


No comments:

Post a Comment