✖ Tick Tock Tick Tock ✖

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

♠ Short Review - Y2S2

It's me again ! =p
Seeing me here is just like another sign saying that I'm having holidays ~ I'm free ~ I'm having a break ~ Haha yeah that's it ! Always seeing I update blog during sem break. Seriously life's getting tougher especially when it's reaching the end of this diploma. 

I'm going to say something about the past sem. It's just so hard-to-forget.

Something that I need to say:-

Whatever people who allocate subjects in different semesters are so stupid and uneducated. They just do their job. Arrange just because of arrange. Never put themselves in other's shoes. Giving us 2 subjects which are of a long sem subjects in our short sem. Don't you think it's ridiculous ? Well, that might be nothing for them because it's not them who are studying. They definitely don't give a damn at all. But still, students are not god !

Apart from that, another thing that I feel so unfair is the allocation of marks by Miss J. I'm not mind about the marks, it's just that I'm judging from a rational point of view. Not going to talk about the incident already. Just feel that Miss J is an emotional person. Not that professional enough yet. Yes I know some of us might have offended her because we're late, but she already do what she was supposed to do (minus 2 marks from each of us who are late for presentation). Yet she's still marking and giving such (unexpectedly a little low) grade for the rest of the group members, which actually they can get higher grade one. It can be seen so obvious that the marking level for both days are different. I'm not angry or saying the previous performance of other friends or what, just frankly saying. She is so unprofessional ! =p Way to go. Going to see her again next sem.


We face many problems in our lives. Through different process, I get to learn many things and get some experience. Things come and go, so let's just give and take ! That's the cycle. You will just suffer more if you care too much.

Learn to be positive ! Live life easier ! =)


__ Eelyn Chan



No comments:

Post a Comment