✖ Tick Tock Tick Tock ✖

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

♠ My First Impression For You

Oh yeah ~ I just get to know about something few days ago.

A friend of mine, let's name it C. He was my senior for volleyball. I joined that to get the credit hours. He told me that the first impression that I gave him is that I look very lansi & hao len. He said I always show black face for him ! 

He said :"Whenever I see you in college, I smile to you but you still show me the black face. Then I think, okay may be during practice I ask you to do this or that and you don't like it. Fine. May be because of that you hate me. After that, no more next time. I won't say hi to you when I see you in college anymore."

I was like :" What ?! Hahahahahahahahahahaha."

Damn I didn't know I gave such a special impression for other people. First time hearing this ! Was quite shocked. As most of the time, the common thing that I heard from others is that you look quiet, but actually quite talkative OR you look like you have a bf already. Something like that. Well, this one really special ! I look lansi & hao len. hahaha !

So funny. =D I think that was just my serious look. I'm really serious and concentrate in doing things. That's why it makes you feel like I'm showing black face. =p

For you - the readers who are reading this, I'm quite interested to know what's my first impression for you. Would you like to share with me ? =D


1 comment:

  1. I am a genius if I can remember... hahahha! I met u in primary school leh~~~~

    ReplyDelete